Give your child the BEST start!
We are a small, community-focused centre conveniently located between Napier and Hastings, lovingly tucked away off the Main Road in Clive, Hawkes Bay. Your child will thrive in our rich, natural outdoor environment bursting with native trees, flower and vegetable gardens, chickens, guinea pigs and a visiting Donkey.
They will be part of a dynamic learning environment and gain early literacy and numeracy skills with the Montessori Method, together with a moral education based around respect, confidence and independence providing the best head start for school and their future.
The Goal of a Child's Work is His/Her Own Development!
What ERO had to say:
- Children are supported to be independent learners in a calm, affirming and unhurried environment.
- The outside environment enables children to create opportunities for imaginative play.
- Transitions into and beyond the centre are sensitively managed and based on the needs of each child, their family and whānau.
- Te reo me ngā tikanga Māori are woven into the programme through real experiences.
- Children learn to be leaders and take responsibility for the gardens and animals.
Read our full ERO report here!